Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First post

I guess you can call this my first post. I had started this over a year and a half ago as a project 365 blog and well I suck at taking pictures. I don't mean suck as in the quality of the pictures sucked I just cant remember to do it. So I am restarting this for well the heck of it.
So anyways this has been a fun week. My little brother is trying to move up to Maine so he was here all last week trying to find a job and what not. Hopefully it worked cause he needs a job bad and if it'll be here then he needs a place cause I don't know how long he can live here with out me snapping.
Oh and from time to time I may have an Munchkin-ism, these are little sayings from my child that are either cute, funny, or both that I feel must be shared.
I may have a Mommy-ism..same as above but from me and almost never cute.
sadly today there is no Munchkin/Mommy-ism to share but its 0300 so who knows what will occur in the next 21 hours :D

No comments:

Post a Comment