Monday, July 19, 2010

I wouldnt have opnions if there weren't so many stupid people....

So since we last left off....
I have taken a quick trip down the river De-nile...
Learned a way to annoy Kiki's "wonderful" husband....
Had a complete face/palm moment.....
so first as we all know the De Nile is not just a river in Egypt... my river is made of the idea that my life is not scheduled just about the "need to's" but also my "want to's"...apparently Kiki has decided that I am lying to myself about what my wants and needs are... I say I have combined the I have to's and my I want to's... I think she is completely wrong because...um...well.... I like my little raft on de-nile and damn it I dunwanna get off!
So Kiki's husband well we all just "loooovvveee" him....and apparently he has a fear of little people and oh so conveniently there is an annual mother/daughter strip show that comes to the area every year (cause um the mother/daughter fact alone isnt disturbing enough....) they are both little people. So I told her we need to get him a card with a bunch of little people dressed as KISS with the tongues hanging out and inside a ticket to the mother/daughter strip show... :D
And now the face palm moment....
So my mother drives a school bus and some how they decided that she should train people. Now this is the chic who decided to try to teach me to drive ONCE...when I was 14 on her POS Mazda the day before she took it into the dump and my brother was whispering that I was gonna kill them all....if you were wondering I still can't drive a stick. So to the point of the story...one of the trainies took out a bunch of trees with a large bus and then when my mother says "well at least there weren't any kids on the bus" and this IDIOT says stone faced "wait we pick up kids???" yeah...
Oh and the title... is because Kiki told me I have too many opinions and I tend to give them to people regardless of if they want to hear them and somewhat loudly...well I say I wouldnt have opinions if people weren't stupid. I mean come on! If a 800 pound chic decides to wear a hot pink pair of leggings, hot pink zebra print mini skirt I say she is JUST ASKING for an opinion to be made! I mean really! So yes I am a b*tch but whatever...if you don't want an opinion to be made then don't invite one so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment