Thursday, July 1, 2010

It’s my Party and I’ll cry if I want to….cry if I want to…cry if I want to…you would cry to if it happened to you.

So today is mine and my husband’s anniversary… and he isn’t home…again. He was home for last years and that has been it. Which sucks but doesn’t to much, since last year we went out to eat and I know it wouldn’t of been anywhere really nice since well while I love my husband he is not one you bring to a “fancier” restaurant. Meaning if it is more upscale then Applebee’s… I go with a friend instead. So I am sure we wouldn’t be doing much of anything anyways. I just hope he remembers to call today.
So off of the pitty party… Kiki and her midget are coming by tonight to do a movie night and since I cannot follow the path of least resistance instead of just moving my 20” TV from my bedroom into munchkin’s room for the girls to have their movie night in her room I am rearranging my bedroom for them to do it in there. Cause moving the small but heavy TV would be too much work and somehow rearranging my bedroom isn’t… I have stopped trying to understand my own motives at times, I blame most of the insanity on my daughter now to be honest. I think the cause is really genetics, and in that case this poor child is well screwed, but she is a good scapegoat ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment