Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

well maybe. So my husband is off for school right now, and well I guess he'll be done next week. Which is great cause I am sick of Navy Limbo. Navy Limbo is a term I am using to apply to our situation... I have no idea if it is a "real" term or not but it works for us.Up until last year he was on a Submarine and then was taken off for medical reasons so he is gone for training and was supposed to be in school until August which was fine, it'd be 3 months away from each other but we've done it before and this time we could talk more often. Well he calls me tonight and tells me he should be done with classes NEXT WEEK! I am so not ready for a move! let alone a move to an as of yet unknown location on an unknown date! I want him to get a call tomorrow saying "wookie you are moving to this base and you need to be there on X date" but I am afraid he'll get the call tomorrow and then need to be there in a week which doesnt give us enough time to get the Navy here to move our things, clean the house for inspection, then start looking into jobs and schools out in where ever we go. So I might be moving soon or we might not there is always a chance he'll get stationed here which while I would enjoy staying with my friends I dont wanna stay here! I like the area but we've been in the same apartment for 2 years now and um I am bored... I wanna move and move now-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment